Monday, September 7, 2009

The Wrap-Up: Summer 2009


Honestly, I'm really disappointed of how unproductive my summer has been. I mean let's see what my usual days consisted of:
  • Waking up at 3-4 pm
  • Eating my breakfast at dinner time
  • NOT GOING OUT
  • NOT WORKING
  • NOT TAKING ANY LESSONS
  • YouTube
  • Listening to music on iTunes
  • TV
  • Minimal communication with my family
  • Getting angry <- really not a hard thing to do when you're at home with a younger brother Sleeping after the sun rises

I eat random means through out the day of course it's just so inconsistent that I couldn't really type down when I ate.
The only productive thing I did was cleaning and organizing my room (shown 2 posts before this)

Things/People I like during Summer 2009:
  • Guava Nectar
  • Mango Nectar
  • Mango
  • Papaya
  • Melona
  • MAC Cosmetic
  • Glysomed Hand Cream
  • Jean short shorts
  • Coloured or black stockings
  • Flats
  • Late Night Alumni
  • Jason Mraz

Of course my selective group of friends would be listed but they're not something I like seasonally. :)

Tip of the season: If you are running to a bus stop to board the bus and the bus leaves before you get there, pretend you're jogging, continue running.

Type a list of things/people that you liked Summer 2009. :)

Love,
Joanne

3 comments:

  1. Tip of the season: If you are running to a bus stop to board the bus and the bus leaves before you get there, pretend you're jogging, continue running.

    LMFAO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course my selective group of friends would be listed but they're not something I like seasonally. :)

    LMAOLOLOL. You went out a lot too. I mean frequently riiiiiight?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i second both charlee's and sang's comment. LOLOL

    ReplyDelete