Friday, September 4, 2009

MIA

So I was away for a few days.. rather many days. I've been cleaning my room. What is better than a clean organized room to study in!? I cleaned and organized my closet and makeup :)Here are some photos:
My two most favourite perfumes.

Yeah so that's what most my makeup are in.

The first drawer has all my face stuff. I'm not even going to name what there are since th
ere's a picture.

The second drawer has my eyes stuff


The third drawer has all my lip stuff and some other things

This is a picture of what my closet doors look like.

This is what is inside my first closet

This is what is inside my second closet

These are on the top of the second closet which is different than my first closet which has more of my bags

So yeah that took me a while to clean and organize. I apologize that this is not really detailed. I really have a lot of catching up to do with blogging and uploading pictures. Tomorrow is the last day I spend with my mommy. I hope we're going out for dinner. :) I will see my friend tomorrow in Mississauga while my mom is at work. I need to get up early to get to her house so toodles

Love,
Joanne

2 comments:

  1. You cleaned your room :O It looks good :) ... well in the pictures I see

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you. Way to stick with it. :)
    I would've stopped after day two. :D LOL

    ReplyDelete