Thursday, September 24, 2009

Another MIA

Sorry for not updating again. I have been so caught up with... -insert something epic here-. I honestly wish I was caught up with something epic. I'm getting to my usual school "routines" again, no, not the good one but the bad one. You know, the sleep in, go to school, come home, do nothing productive, "Oh look it's past 12 maybe I should start doing my homework", homework, bed by 1-2am. This isn't healthy. It's just I can't seem to get away from this disgusting cycle.

I am looking at Watchmen at the moment and I can't decide whether or not I should continue reading it... it is the long weekend, and I am going to go on a subway ride tomorrow to Downtown to attend the University Fair. Sadly, all I can think about is shopping. I think I'm a shopaholic. This occurred to me as I cleaned my room (Which, I must add is STILL CLEAN! :D) I have a surplus of everything I need/want. Must not be weak and restrain myself from shopping. Tomorrow, I am only allowed to spend $50 food included. To be on the safe side, I am not going to take my debit card with me. That should do the trick.

I have an in-car lesson in less than half an hour. I hate driving it takes so much concentration and effort, after I finish my driving lesson I am going to go volunteer at MCBC, after that I am going to shower and head over to Melissa's house. Or perhaps I should do a haul from the MAC Warehouse sale I was at.. a while ago. Well I am going to go play with Priscilla's MAC Shadestick Sharkskin that she was kind enough to lend to me to experiment with.

No comments:

Post a Comment