Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Last Day of Summer Vacation



So today I was at Upper Canada Mall with Daphne and her Aunt (We didn't walk/shop with her) and I am quite happy to say that I only spent $42.48. I bought two nail polishes, an orange one and a teal one from Ardene (I wanted to test the quality). I bought the plaid tunic you see in the picture above and a black gel liner from CK:


Review: I'm not a fan of eyeliner but I fricken LOVE this gel liner. I think I am going to buy some from Coastal Scents to try out more gel liners (Actually I would but their shipping to Canada is so expensive it's not even worth it). The little brush that comes with it is pretty stupid and crappy. I applied this with an angled eyeliner brush from Sephora and wow it's fricken amazing. Tomorrow I will wear this to see how long it lasts and to see if it smudges. I hope the next time I go to Sephora, it's not sold out.

I think I really like Upper Canada Mall I mean I went to a MAC counter in Fairview Mall and apparently the Back To MAC program only offers the choice of Lipsticks. The one at Upper Canada? Nope. They offer: Lipglass, Lipstick and best of all EYESHADOW! I currently have 5 empty eyeshadow pots but Daphne is willing to give me her soon-to-be empty lipstick container so I can have 6. EEEEEE ~ I'm so excited I can't decide over which eyeshadow I should get though. Here are my choices:
  • Amber Lights
  • Rule
  • Violet Trance
  • Purple Shower
  • Phloof!
Or I can get a nice nude lipstick... Myth would be a nice choice?
If you have any suggestions or recommendation please tell me. Thank you.

-Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment