Monday, August 24, 2009

Someday, Monday, Slow Day.

Yum S'mores are delicious. So right now I am sitting in front of my computer listening to some more wonderful works of Mr. Mraz while sipping on some Arizona Green Tea. I really don't understand why anyone would need 695mL of this stuff, I guess it's nice for them to give you so much in a can but it is quite heavy to carry around, especially in a purse (I was at the Royal Ontario Museum a few days ago and decided to bring a can with me). I don't remember who it was but one of my friends told me that these drinks will give me cancer. I don't really worry too much about it since everything can give you cancer. It is 21 degrees celsius outside at the moment but I am shivering inside.

Earlier I was watching some good old cartoons on TV, I haven't really noticed how much time I spend in front of my computer, it's kinda' odd. I think this year I will spend more time cleaning, studying and reading. Of course that's what I say every year but a few of my really great friends read a lot, I don't think it'd be that bad I mean with the proper book selection. Does anyone know of any good books? Please do not suggest the Twilight series, thank you.

After watching TV I went on the computer (no surprise) and I was trying to see if the Estee Lauder and MAC warehouse sale tickets were out yet. I really hope I can get tickets for my friends and I. I am so excited to go to IMATS. The only reason why I really want to go there is to get the Ben Nye palette and look at the works of some other peoples. I wish I had that much interest for cleaning my room and for school. I'd be so smart, I will probably be gifted.

This [school] year I really want to cut down on the use of my computer, read more, keep my room clean, run/bike more often, do more chores (gotta' help out my parents), study more, work on projects a bit everyday and not procrastinate. I hope I can do that. I also have to work more often so I can buy my own stuff, summers been so odd for me. I don't have a normal sleep pattern so I don't even feel like working anymore, I haven't worked for over a month, it kinda' really sucks to know that I can't use my money lavishly. Definitely going to try to work this week. I wonder how I am going to keep a balanced life, my "New School Year Resolutions" seem really time consuming. I think it'd be worth it if I go shopping once every two weeks (as a reward for being able to do all the things listed). I'm not really in the mood to go out shopping a lot anymore, I guess this is a good thing, I hate getting ready to go out I hate bussing. Ugh. I wonder if there are anyway for me to get straight hair or at least hair that looks "good" without needing to use extreme heat. I want long, healthy hair for prom.

I think I am going to type more of my feelings and thoughts later. It is currently 4:08 pm. Toodles world (or just Priscilla)!

Love,
Joanne
Okay so to add on to the post, I have decided that I shouldn't add on more. Today was a pretty boring day. The highlight of the day would be that I got a really nice shade of red on my lips with the 88 Coastal Scents palette and just a regular lip balm. What do you guys think about the colour?

Tomorrow I am going to Fairview Mall to pick up 3 tickets to somewhere awesome for myself and 2 awesome girls. :) I am excited already. September 12, 2009 will be an epic day.

Until tomorrow,
Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment