Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Holla for a dolla

Yeah I couldn't think of a good title but whatever. I think today was a great day even though the rather better part of it was random, last minute and totally uncalled for. I love Priscilla's family. :) They're so cool. So let's see what did I do today?
2:?? pm I woke up and showered because I really needed to wash my hair
3:?? Ate cereal, checked for bus times
4:?? Did random crap on my computer (really by "random" I meant try to force someone to go to the mall with me to pick up (buy) Estee Lauder and MAC warehouse sale tickets). Obviously I failed at forcing people to come with me so I had to go alone
4:50 I left my house
5:08 I boarded the bus
6:00 I was still on the bus
6:01 I got off the bus

Yeah okay so I was supposed to meet the person who were selling the tickets to me at 6. Just for all those out there, the bus was supposed to be at the stop at 5:03. It was late, YRT (York Region Transit) is notorious for never being on time. It's late when you go to the stop early. It's early when you go to the stop late. Either way you're bound to wait.

So let's see where was I before the YRT rant...

Okay so 6:?? I went to the bank to get some money to pay for the tickets
6:15 mission accomplished then headed to Sephora to check the Daisy Perfume by Marc Jacobs for Daphne. Called Sang and Daphne. Talked to Sang because Daphne didn't pick up until later.

Anyways who cares what time I did what, let's skip to the exciting parts

Obtained MAC warehouse tickets
Today I finally found where the bus stop at Fairview Mall is.
Went to Priscilla's TKD class.
Had some old dimsum
Went to Boston Pizza

1 comment:

  1. LOL, my mom. is so...uncouth.
    She thinks you have really good manners and thinks its cute when you speak Chinese. LOL.
    HMM, too bad you didn't see Charlie on your way back from Fairview. :)
    I like how you know the time segments for everything you do.

    ReplyDelete