Monday, August 24, 2009

The First Blog

Dear Internet (or whom this may concern), so as you can see in the title up there *points up* this is my first blog. This seems pretty cool right now. :) I hope I get into the habit of keeping this updated. Today is what... Sunday (only because I have yet to sleep and I do not consider it a new day yet), so today I have battled with my room and my other closet which has my old clothes in there, I am going to keep accessories in that closet instead, why put it to waste by storing stuff that I don't need? I also drew up this totally sweet concept for my new room (yeah I'm not a professional so it looks shitty. I am also left handed and using a right handed computer mouse):
Anyways, I opened the closet and good god it was literally filled from top to bottom full of old clothes, I can't wait to drop them off at those donation boxes tomorrow. :) Pretty awesome and straight forward picture. I think I've cleaned for 5 hours today with breaks of course. I only took 3 breaks though so really I did clean for a long time. Tomorrow I will battle some more with my room but so far I do believe I am losing. I think my room looks messier than before but that's because there are clothes all over the floor. I wish I had made this blog thing earlier so I could have taken a before and after picture and I think it'd be kinda' funny to compare the real thing to the crappy picture I drew on Photoshop CS4. I just think it'd be so cool to have a new environment for my room, great way to start off the new school year, the final year of high school, I can't wait until it's over.

So it's almost 4:00 am and here I am downstairs on my computer typing this blog entry, listening to Mr. Mrazs music on iTunes and drinking some Black Currant juice, which I might add, is delicious! My eyes are itching but I am up typing this and talking to a friend on MSN about contacts. Ahaha. He is struggling with his first pair of contacts. I remember the first time I was trying to wear mine... what a pain. I do believe I have mastered "contact lens", what a fricken' accomplishment right?

Summer is almost over, I think this years summer vacation is definitely the most wasted one. I get so angry thinking about how much I've wasted the summer I don't even want to remind myself and go into detail with it. So because I've wasted my summer so much I am going to plan out the rest of my summer and adhere to my plans. I have so much things to do but really my priority is spending time with my friends, and my super duper sexy (to-be) room. :) I can't wait for the finished product that means I gotta' cleancleanclean! Honestly I wish I had OCD just so I can be a better "clean" person, by clean I totally meant neat and tidy. I admit to being a total slob. I have to change my ways before my housemates in University finds out! D: With my new room, I am going to get rid of everything that I find I hide my garbage in, that means that I won't have anywhere to put it so I'd be forced to throw it out right? If that works out the way I planned, I am so going to have a room with less places for me to hide junk in when I am in University.

Hah! I just read this "Shortcuts: press Ctrl with: B = Bold, I = Italic, P = Publish, S = Save, D = Draft " Total lies. I don't think those "shortcuts" work for me because I am using a Mac... :/

Today I had dinner at Congee Wong (a pretty awesome restaurant). I ate some rice powder cake things, calamari, fried noodles, and salmon congee. I use to love salmon but I've been eating so much of it recently that I am starting to get sick of it. Over the month of August I've been to Kaze (a all you can eat sushi restaurant) at least once a week, I am pretty sick of sushi but last week (the one that just passed) I haven't been to Kaze once. Hopefully I can restore my appetite for sushi by September 1st. I am due back to Kaze after registration day for school. I am going to Kaze with Natalie, Gary and hopefully others... Speaking of Natalie and Gary, they are going to be my housemates if I get into the University I want to. There's another person who will also be one of my housemates, Ferdi. I'm not going to type out personality profiles because that's just plain odd and I also am not a close friend of Ferdi so even if I wanted to type personality profiles, it'd be completely incorrect. Honestly, if I did get into the University that I wanted to I'd be more happy knowing that I am rooming with the wonderful people mentioned, I think they're definitely going to be a great motivation for me to be happy and to stay in the program. Gary and I plan and predict things that the four of us will be doing when we live together, it sounds pretty awesome. Nerf fights, Friday game nights, Pizza Tuesdays, University will be awesome.

I wonder if people will actually read this since it takes a lot of time for me to type this. Of course even if no one else reads it I just like to type and sum up my day/thoughts/feelings. It feels nice to remember and for me to express myself. I know that Priscilla will be reading this. By the way Priscilla if you are reading this "0HPRISCILLLA". :) I think I am going to end this blog entry here and type on my wish list and add more things for me to do on my calender Just because I like to keep myself busy! I think I should take the time now to thank whoever's read this. Or rather not, I am feeling really tired, goodnight world

Enjoy,
Joanne

PS Totally got too tired to proof read so if there are any errors please do tell me! Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading about other people's thoughts, emotions, and what they're thinking at the moment. It's so enlightening. :D

    I love black current juice.
    LOL, don't you OHPRISCILLA me.

    ReplyDelete