Friday, January 22, 2010

Weight Plans

Right so last night Priscilla and I were talking about losing weight, we've wanted to for a few weeks now but we will start today. So to make this more "effective", Priscilla and I will be having a competition, who can lose more weight in 2 months. Today is the 22nd of January so it's pretty close to the end of the month... so I will pretend that it is February today, by the end of March we shall see who lost more. I will be trying to update what I eat, and any exercise I do daily so I can report my progress. I've read that diets are more successful if your friends knew about it so they can support you, if you're doing it alone, it won't help. This diet is to be done healthily. We will make up the rules and all that jazz later.

Today, I ate... healthy
Steamed green peas (a lot of it)
3 honey tangerines or whatever they're called.
2x710ml water
Naturally dried fruits
I might eat a granola bar later tonight if I feel like I am starving

I am an emotional eater, my fatal flaw. When I see food, I eat... I think that I need to learn more self control, I need to learn how to eat only when I need it... it's not about what I eat, it's when. I am guilty of emotionally eating... but tomorrow, I won't... I hope. Wish me luck. I have no idea why I am so dehydrated these few days. Time to go get my third bottle of water (another 710ml). I will update this if I eat more.

Toodles,
Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment