Thursday, January 21, 2010

Update January 2010



Hello Priscilla, Gary and to whomever this may concern,
This is just an update because it seems like my blog is dead. I guess I don't really find myself having time to update this on a regular basis... Scratch that. That was a big fat juicy lie. I have time. I have plenty of time. I come home, I eat, I watch dramas, actually one drama and I surf the net. Let's be more specific here about what I mean when I say "I surf the net", I spend mindless hours on eBay looking at useless ass stuff that I probably will never need, I watch YouTube videos for hours. Yeah sure, that doesn't sound that bad but what am I not doing? Studying for my exams, trying to get into the prestigious ass universities I've applied to, exercise, and sleeping (enough hours). Does that still seem
like a good way to live? Instead of studying for math (something I suck at), I'm doing other things.

Today, I skipped school to eat dimsum with my mom and then we went home because we couldn't think of something to do, then she left me at home which is where I spent about an hour painting my nails and then plucked my eyebrows. I've also realised that I've gained a few pounds... so I gotta' watch what I am eating again. More fruits and vegetables (yn). There's a few months until prom (although getting into university is what I genuinely care about), I must lose weight. :(

People left and right are getting their acceptance letters and I'
ve yet to even hear anything from universities. I'm really worried that I might have to stay an extra year just to fix my marks. Another thing that scares me is the fact that I have the 2 teachers I hate the most next semester (in about a week). Sorry, hate is a strong word... so I will replace that with strongly dislike. Right so these 2 teachers, I have to find a way to switch out of their classes. I'm also really tempted to take Calculus or Advanced Functions in private school... it is a sure win... right?

Yeah, this is a pretty short and pointless update. I think I will do weekly updates of all my food and document (blogument) my weight loss... Have fun reading it Gary :) Welp, that's that. I am so looking forward to Photography second period and my spare forth period :D I have an English exam tomorrow, I hope it is easy. Wish me luck :)

Toodles,
Joanne

PS PRISCILLA, GUESS WHAT THIS IS! :)

2 comments:

  1. DANDRUFF. OMG. That is a lot O____O
    On a side note... I understand where you are coming from. Everyones getting early acceptance yet I'm just waiting. I wish I could retake the courses and not even take any science courses. It screwed my marks up, majorly. Juan, my good friend... you need to hit YMCA with me. I'm going to start hitting the gym after exams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO WHY THE FUCK YOUR DANDRUFF ARE YOUR DANDRUFF FLAKES SO HUUGE? LMFAOOOOO!! LOLOL.


    I highly doubt you will need to stay for an extra year.

    ReplyDelete