Thursday, January 28, 2010

Done exams :D

This picture was taken at a random intersection somewhere in Downtown, Toronto the night I went to Nuit Blanche avec Daphne et her dad. Thank you for taking me there!

I am officially done with exams this semester and I am off school until February 2nd. :) I am so stoked. I finally get to relax and I am going to be celebrating something with my friends in a few days. Next semester, I have Photography and a spare, but I also have the 2 worst teachers I can hope for... I guess it's not completely good but not completely bad; however, I will be taking virtual school and night school. Or maybe just virtual school, I don't want to take night school again, it was a horrible experience. I mean every Monday for that semester I had to go to school from 9:20-3:35 and then school again from 6:30-9:45. That, was my nasty Mondays... the day right after the weekend. Anyways, tomorrow.. or, rather, today, I am going to hang out with my mom. Actually, I have 4 options tomorrow:
1. Hang out with mommy and aunt
2. Watch LOTR with Priscilla and Lizzy
3. Go to Fairview and watch a movie with Natalie and Charlotte
4. Clean my room

At the moment, cleaning my room seems like the best idea. My room is always a mess during exam week. Paper everywhere, and eraser dusts. I should get to cleaning and organising my stuff, hair products, bath and body products and makeup is scattered everywhere in my room right now.

On Saturday I am going to go out in the morning for some breakfast with my daddy. I think him and I should buy plane tickets to Australia after breakfast. Also, my mother cancelled the cable because no one ever watches anything on TV anymore. I said that I can hook up my Mac and just download anything they want to watch to let them watch it on the TV and that was when my dad had said, "Bring your Mac down and we can watch dramas right now", to which I replied, "... Seriously? I'd have to take my iMac all the way down here and hook everything up and bring it back up after again and again!", he then replies, "I'll just buy another computer then." Zing! Perfect time to ask for a MacBook instead? Or too soon to ask?

Some things I can't wait for is:
taking photography with my lovelies
going to Australia
graduating
moving out
MAC warehouse sale with Priscilla (maybe, if we can get free tickets this time)

I can't believe so many things are going to happen this year. 2010 is going to be amazing. :)

My dad is considering removing the carpets... there are some pros and cons. My feet are always cold even with the carpet... so imagine my feet without the carpet. But, then again, I can always wear socks all the time. I also have this really disgusting stain on my carpet years ago from some fruit punch (totally not my fault, in fact, I hate fruit punch). Also, there is debris everywhere and hair (apparently, I shed a lot). With the carpets being removed, my walls will also be painted. Should I repaint my walls white or get some awesome colours? I am thinking of thick stripes... with fun colours. Or maybe I will just setting for a cream colour that will last. I also want some new furniture but I am moving out soon... hopefully (yn).

I've placed an order on the 88 Warm Palette almost 2 weeks ago. Apparently, it will take approximately 10-15 business days to get here, meaning, 2-3 weeks. I hope I get it on Monday (yn).

Here is what I ate so far
26
Rice with fish sauce
Sardin and crackers
cookies
Peas and corn
Guava Nectar

27
Sardin and rice (2 meals and of course, fish sauce)
Persimmons
Banana

Welp toodles,
Joanne

1 comment:

  1. DECARPTEDED FLOORS CALL FOR NICE FUZZY SLIPPPPERRRRSSSS!!! :D

    I personally think wood flooring is better. :) More chic. And yes, I have noticed that stain. LOL.

    I vote for non-bright colors so you won't go insane. :)

    ReplyDelete