Saturday, November 14, 2009

While I Wait...

Good morning everyone. I know I haven't been updating for a while but oh well, I suppose the element of surprise would be better than regular routine updates. Mmmm. I've really been into the Korean culture lately, who else can I blame for this, none other than Charlotte and Jennifer. It is currently Saturday morning and I have a lot on my mind. School, marks, "Ideal image", pretty much it.

School is stressful, I can't seem to figure out why I haven't started to really "try" in school yet. I seem to come home and literally do nothing but eat and watch YouTube videos. I think I've lost interest in accounting before I've even began to take accounting. My marks are horrible, actually no they're not, my average seems low because of Advanced Functions, I think I really do need to find something that can motivate me to try. Don't get me wrong, I do care and do try, I just need a kick to start doing so, that kick is something that I rarely get. I bring my work home and just look at it and say, "Later, later I will do it later FOR SURE", and what do I end up doing instead... not my homework. I am not going to blame anyone/thing for my behaviour and lack of motivation however I must add that I absolutely dislike my first period class for multiple reasons that I can not state here; however, I can verbally say it and not care.

As I am finishing my final year of high school marks are not the only thing I am concerned with. I am concerned about the choices that I will have to make shortly. What school should I go to and how do I know I am making the right choices. I wonder statistically how many people at this point [who are happy and successful] knew for a fact that their choice was right... I supposed they were really lucky. Something else that frustrates me is reputation of schools. Does it really matter? If I went to a prestigious ass school does it make me more superior than someone who didn't? I learned in English that the only reason why those schools are prestigious is only because it has the reputation of a prestigious school; hence, many people apply to schools like that; whereas, schools that aren't well-known have less people applying to it which means that it doesn't really have enough representatives to talk about it to make it as prestigious as other schools. That explains why school that are not well-known are offering full scholarships and whatnot. Does the quality of education have a significant difference from school to school? I suppose I shouldn't be asking these questions here, but I should ask people from these schools that I plan to apply to.

Body image, oh boy. So Prom is probably going to be here in the blink of the eye. This school year was so quick, it seems like each year passes by faster and faster, how can I slow time down so I can enjoy my final year of high school longer? I want to look fantastic for my final year, heck, I want to look fantastic always, I mean, who doesn't!? I guess I am quite self-conscious these days since I've gained a few pounds. I really need to start drinking more water and doing more exercise, besides 30 minutes of exercise a day isn't that time consuming especially since I spend my whole day on YouTube watching videos anyways, might as well do something productive. I wish I could really do yoga leisurely, my stupid brother is always in my room; which causes me to not have enough privacy to do yoga. Ugh.

How stupid is it that my brothers computer is in my room and I can't have privacy in my OWN room anymore?

I am hoping that someone's read the title and wondered why I decided to name this post that, I am waiting for my father and brother to bring home my breakfast... well brunch now.

Swiss Cheese Omelette and home-fries.
I guess I will add a picture of my food to this post later when it arrives...
I find that uploading pictures is quite a tedious process since I do not have the cable thing or an USB adaptor.
Late Night Alumni's new album is released. I must say I did like their old one better but I am not going to complain since this one is still good. Just not as good. I found it quite shocking that when I asked if HMV would have LNA's new album, no one had a clue who they were. They're awesome :/

I think my dad is home, if he isn't then oh well I guess I got tricked, but I will update this later with the picture.

Toodles,
Joanne

2 comments:

  1. LOL finally you post ^_^ I decided to keep my blog only for pics and random info.

    Blame it on Jenn and Charlee. My sister got me into Korean songs again. Only a bit thank gosh.

    I can't believe that you're losing interest in accounting. Well I bet you it also has to do with the teacher. Goodluck and have fun which ever profession you're going into. I really want you to like what you're doing.

    & for prom ... someone will definitely ask you :) and I hate that it's already been 3 months :(

    &&& PLEASE UPLOAD PICS !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TEHEHEHEHE O NO PROBLEM. NO NEED TO THANK JEN AND I LOLOLOL.

    I think we're all at the same point. I really want to go to college. honestly, I'll tell you that. why? because in college you learn more about how to do your job and skills in jobs. that way, its faster for me to get a job that i like. universities are just there for getting more knowledge. more knowledge isn't bad, but i just want a freaking darn job. and i'll tell you that i don't want to sit at a lecture hall for 3573212. gazillion hours.

    ok, i have to rant but i will do so.. on my blog. LOL.

    ReplyDelete